To give district residents an opportunity to learn more about the renovations included in the proposed capital project that goes before voters March 10, the Marcellus Central Schools Facilities Committee has scheduled four information sessions, each of which will include a tour of the affected areas.
The first session/tour is 7 p.m. tomorrow, Jan. 29, in the large-group instruction room (LGI) at Marcellus High School.
The next session begins with a free community luncheon at noon Friday, Jan. 30, in the high school cafeteria. No reservations are required for the light lunch. The session and tour will immediately follow.
The two remaining sessions will be:
Other important upcoming dates related to the capital project:
- 10 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 7, in the high school LGI.
- 7 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 10, in the high school LGI.
- Feb. 23: Project newsletter mailed to district homes.
- March 3: Public hearing, 7:15 p.m., DMS auditorium.
- March 10: Public vote, noon-9 p.m., HS auditorium.