district home
Academics ::
Administration ::
Athletics ::
Board of Education ::
Budget ::
Capital Project ::
District Calendar ::
District Code of Conduct ::
District Newsletter ::
Employment ::
Health Services ::
Superintendent Search ::
Safety ::
Summer School ::
Building Condition Survey ::
Finance ::
Student/staff relocation ::
What is SNN? ::
Some drinking water fixtures to be replaced


July 19, 2016 -- In a letter mailed home to district families on July 19, Superintendent of Schools Michelle Brantner said recent water quality testing conducted at Marcellus School Central District showed 92 percent of the school’s drinking water sources to be safe by U.S. Department of Environmental Protection standards. The other 8 percent came back at an “action level” for lead, meaning the district will need to replace those fixtures this summer.
 
District staff will follow up after the replacement with a water flush test in August, to make sure the remediation steps were successful.


Our Schools
K.C. Heffernan Elementary
C.S. Driver Middle School
Marcellus Sr. High School

Departments
Communications Office
Instructional Technology
Transportation
Buildings and Grounds
Food Service
Libraries
Athletics
High School Guidance

About Us
Administration
Marcellus Academic Club
Staff Directory
District Newsletter
School Report Card
Board of Education
Employment Opportunities
Use of Facilities

District Info
District Newsletter
District Calendar
Code of Conduct
Use of Facilities
APPR Plan
District RTI Plan
Emergency S.A.V.E. Plan
Common Core
Mandated Information
Sex Offender Registry

Staff Links
Blackboard
mediaCONNECT
NYSED
Personnel Links
SIS Web
Staff E-Mail
Sub Service
SchoolTool
Teacher Verification
AIMS Web
IEP Direct
Professional Development



Parents
School Messenger
SchoolTool Parent Portal
Dignity Act
Code of Conduct
New student Registration
Sex Offender Registry
Menus
How to Solve Problems
MySchoolBucks
Summer School